BE (Chem), WQMS Auditor
Steven is a chemical engineer with more than 16 years’ experience in the provision of information and technical solutions to the water, health, construction, manufacturing and retail sectors.
Steven specialises in providing technical services including technical review and summary reporting to government agencies, water utilities and private companies.
Steven is highly regarded for his ability to bring strong research and analytical skills to the practical design and review of drinking and recycled water schemes. His attention to detail in the design stage of projects has enabled the rectification of design flaws.
Steven is an Honorary Associate at the School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of Sydney, is a certified Water Quality Management System Auditor and maintains a highly sought specialty in server bending, nerf herding and IT disaster recovery.
He has worked on a broad range of water industry projects including:
- Water quality risk assessment workshop facilitation and recording for drinking and recycled water schemes
- Technical document review including government reports
- Water cycle modeling
- Validation of water recycling scheme schemes
- Database development including HAZOP and drinking and recycled water management
- Researching, specification and implementation of business information management
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in the NSW regional water, sewage and recycled water fields
- Demonstrated skills in the technical review of water, STP and recycled water designs against design objectives and for operability and maintainability
- Experienced peer reviewer across the water cycle including technical review of baseline reports for Warragamba Environmental Flows for the Office of the Hawkesbury Nepean.
- Experienced facilitation for drinking and recycled water quality risk assessment both during design and operation.
- Exemplar Global qualified Water Quality Management system auditor, with involvement in Uralla Shire Council, Guyra Shire Council and Port Macquarie Hastings Recycled Water scheme gap analysis audits.